XSeen Test Cases
This page is deprecated. It only applies to XSeen V0.4. XSeen V0.5 is in the process of being released.
These are test case examples used to verify continued correct operation during the development of XSeen. Each example displays in an overlay window. Click on the red border to close the example. This is not scaled for operation on small displays.
- X3D nodes only, including Inline
- Mixture of X3D and A-Frame static nodes with some Inlined. Viewpoint is turntable with up/down motion. A-Frame nodes shift left/right to keep them in view longer
- Loading of external A-Frame nodes (see #2)
- Static glTF models (Cesium milk truck)
- Animated glTF model (glTF "monster" with rigged joint animation)
- Using A-Frame Assets (uses #5 with information provided by A-Frame asset nodes)
- IndexedFaceSet nodes with coloring and normals
- Inlining JSON encoded content
- Image texture
- Field Animation
- Stereographic view